The reincarnation of Terton Drukdra Dorji Rinpoche, known as His Eminence Ugyen Droduel Thinley Kunchap Rinpoche has established the Pel Drukdraiing Foundation with the support from his numerous followers, donors, and patrons. The Foundation name, Drukdra, is after the country of Bhutan known as Druk and Terton Drukdra Dorji. The activities of the Pel Drukdraling Foundation are guided by compassion and wisdom. The Foundation seeks to promote and strengthen
From the time of the prevailing of the Buddha Dharma to the existing moment in time, there are number of unbroken succession of great Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have been attained enlightenment, and tirelessly devoted themselves full-time to their beneficial activities to other sentient beings that lead to achieve final realisation. In Buddhist tradition, there is a well-known belief in recognising the reincarnations of great Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- to support the Royal Government of Bhutan's aim of creating a happy society and happy Bhutan, and
- to in-still and promote community vitality.
- to provide spiritual counselling and support to the recovening adicts and children from disadvantagedd backgrounds,
- to predserve and promote aged-old culture and tradition of Bhutan, and
- to support and help elderly citizens in Bhutan and wider world in the foreseeable future.